So I made it to Twitter, everyone's talking about Twitter, I even found that Shaquille O'Neill(click the link it takes you there) is on TWITTER, so hey, I'm on Twitter Too, I also decided to make a 125x125
Twitter Button since I had not found any of those sizes, and I want to fit the Twitter button togheter with those 125x125 badges that I have on the right side of my blog. You're free to use these 2 buttons I did, hope you like them, If you need a costum one you can ask, no problem.



Twitter Button 125x125Twitter Button 125x125






































Randa
Clay - Free Twitter Graphics


18 different Twitter buttons like this one.


twitter1gif.gif

Siah
Design - Free Twitter Buttons


42 Twitter buttons - some of them are animated.

twitter-ani.gif

MilkAddict
- Twitter button


2 simple round buttons.

twitter-button-small.png


31 Logos et boutons pour Twitter


31 great buttons. The blog might not be in English but the buttons are. Some great designs here.

Twitter-4.png
Twitter-12.png

TwitStamp


A little widget that shows your latest twits that comes in a variety of looks, sizes and formats.


twitstamp.com

Twignature


Another Japanese creation that allows you to enter your account name and have a personalized twitter button with your account name on it. Lots of sizes and a few different styles to choose from.

twitter / problogger

Follow me on Twitter badges


36 colorful Twitter badges

twitter-blue.png
twitter-red-plaid.png

TwitterCounter


A service that tracks your subscriber numbers and produces a twitter counter badge for you.

TwitterCounter for @problogger



You can find more of this list at: http://www.twitip.com , a very nice blog for Twitter Fans.


This is day 2 of my blog... moving on to Feedburner Implementation.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comentários