What's in it for you ?

If you are here, reading this, it's because you are looking for some way to start making money online, or to make more money online, you've come to the right place and this post is extremely important for you to understand what this blog can and will do for you!

Hi all, my name is John Mustra, I'm 22 and I'm an average university Joe. I've been working with the bits and bytes of the digital word for some time now.

I've worked on design companies, e-commerce websites, computer assisted graphics, digital paintings, programming online and offline platforms..You know the drill, I "was" a true computer geek.

But something changed... I'm know studying economics and still pulling off jobs mainly on e-commerce and a bit of outsourcing, basically, I've been seeing, waiting and helping others make a buck online....while I'm in debt to pay my university tuition fees.

So this is why I decided to start a project, I have some reasonable amount of knowledge about how to make an Internet business of anyways to work and be profitable, so I'll start from ZERO, step by step, and I'll record it all trough this blog, videos, podcasts and other sources of what I call "social information".

What's in it for you ?...

It's simple, I'm going to research, study, and put to use anything that can make me money online, I'll take out of the way the one's that don't and save the one's that do, I'll record my earnings and I'll keep them update it here.

You can learn lot's on tecnhics for money making online, for generating traffic, to monetize your blog, to make money trough adsense, affiliation programs, etc..

The goal here is to start from 0 and end up developing my own programs and guides for money making, maybe even turning this blog in to a book or an e-book if it turns ou successful,

All that I wish for is that you follow me on this journey, even mimic me if you want, discuss ideas with me, joint venture me, etc... Basically, interact with me, join in the train and I might just no end up being the only one making money online, cause I'm sure I'm going pull this off, and will be here to see it.

Will start from the 0, putting together a business plan, but first I'll copy and paste this introductory text of mine in several forums and provide the blog with ways for you to follow me, so give me some feedback and check out the blog...

If you understand the potential of this, if you share my vision, don't esitate, join me on twitter or subscribe my feeds or future newsletter,

John - The new future internet marketer Reference

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comentários