So, thinks rolled smooth, I got my first feed subscriber from somewhere, I hope it's not a bot LOL, so if you are real do comment this post please, and Thank you very much,

I also lost 4 Twitter Followers but hey...that's Life, so I though of a quick update post on what's on my mind, I wish I had the time to do all I want today but I have to go to Évora today, I have a group paper to do on Work Methodology to deliver first week of January, I need to get that done quick.

About on what's on my mind, during the following days this is what's going to happen,

- The blog design: This is something that's really bothering me, I need to work on it and make something more like problogger.net, some kind of template that I can use to all my blogs, something slick that looks good and easy to costume, I really wish I was using wordpress, honestly, blogger sucks!!! IT JUST SUCKS, that HTML template editor area it's soooo bad! Takes me so much time to edit simple things, but what the hell I like challenges.

- Twitter landing page: I read a post at problogger on the effects of a custom Twitter Landing page for one's blog. That does sound a good idea, I'm interested to see what can I gain from a Twitter audience, although I need to generate more target traffic from several forums, trough my signature on those forums and trough contributions and reviews critics on those forums, I currently do not have time for that right now, I need to sort out my priorities, I do have a lot of ideas and that bothers me, I need to write down a business plan, sort it out, or I'll get lost and get nothing done. I do think this is the worth enemy of new starting entrepreneurs.

- Adsense: I made 1,40$ This month on Adsense on some very bad (LOL) blogs on sport nutrition that I run, anyway I never put the time on them, they just have 3 to 4 posts each so I guess it's not that bad.

- Affiliation: I got some ideas on what to start to promote, Hostgator, more on this latter, I'm already developing a business plan for this, let's see if I do can resell some Hostgator accounts, I hope so.

- More on Adsense and Seo: I'm reading some stuff on High Paying keywords, so I just registered a blog on a high paying keyword called: How to register a domain name (see the connection with the hostgator affiliation ? Good call hun ? ;) ) The competition is very hard ! But I'm sure I can beat it out, I also got my latest hands on IBP, a tool for SEO (more on IBP later too)

I'll be targeting HIGH ADSENSE KEYWORDS ON HOSTING AND DOMAIN NAMES,

here's the list I found:

register a domain name $34.51
Domain registrations $31.39
Servers dedicated $29.47
How to register a domain name $26.84
Domain names $26.00
Register domain names $25.83
Search domain name $24.75
Domain register $24.25
Domain registration $23.97
Internet domain registration $23.58
Yahoo webhosting $22.05
Domain registering $21.78
Counter strike dedicated servers $21.65
Buy domain name $21.23
Registering domain names $20.71
Domain check $20.21
Buy a domain name $20.12
Domain search $19.83
Dedicated server $19.73
Managed dedicated servers $19.56
Domain name registrations $19.55
eu domain registration $19.52
Domain searches $19.28
Domain names $19.06
Domain name registration $19.01
Dedicated linux hosting $18.35
Available domain name $18.31
linux dedicated hosting $18.20
Dedicated web hosting $18.04
Hosting domain registration $17.87
Dedicated windows server hosting $17.74
Dedicated web hosting $17.63
Hosting dedicated $17.58
Dedicated hosting $17.30
Managed dedicated hosting $17.30
Domain name availability $16.99
ca domain name $16.64
Web domain $16.58
Dedicated web server $16.56
Domain names Canada $16.53
Dedicated server hosting $16.14
Dedicated hosting server $16.03
Cheap domain names $16.00
Register domains $15.92
Dedicated windows hosting $15.90
mohaa dedicated server $15.87
Inexpensive domain $15.70
Domain name $15.69
Dedicated server web hosting $15.44
Domain $15.38
Domain name registration search $15.37
UK dedicated hosting server $15.36
Unix dedicated server $15.17
Cheap domain register $15.03
Dedicated SQL server $15.03

I think that building a blog with Adsense in mind is not a good move, from what I studied it works best the other way around (a.k.a Build something good on anything and then, and only then, put adsense on it)

Well, that's about it for now, once I get that template issue solved (Tomorrow I hope) I'll be on top of everything else on this list and doing solid pillar posts about these matters, for now this is my startup strategy,

Thank you all, comments are appreciated, cheers and happy Christmas !

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comentários